Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hayden Kho Jr. and Vicki Belo, Doctors METRO BODY 2007



Here it is, sexiness in subtle color: Metro presents its annual gallery of today’s hottest bodies in strightforward celebration of the human form. We can’t think of anything else more worthy of contemplation.


Dr. Vicki Belo, you are one lucky, lucky bitch!!!


Dr. Hayden Kho Jr. is the newest boytoy of Dra. Vicky Belo. Towering at 6'2", Hayden Kho is a newly certified medical doctor, who joined Bodyshots 2000 but unfortunately didn’t win. He modelled for a while, then he stopped to pursue medical school in UST.


He eventually won Vicky’s heart and just recently joined Celebrity Duets. He was not making any buzz in the show because his singing is below average but when he stripped off that Body By Belo shirt, Dr. Kho became an instant favorite

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how lucky my aunt vicky belo! imagine, stealing my boy away from me... what a bitch.!!!!... anyways, sya rin naman ang nagpaaral kay hayden eversince kaya pala when he was with me meron na pala silang milagrong ginagawa ng tyahin kong cradle snatcher!!!!

Anonymous said...

Blogger sweet said...

how lucky my aunt vicky belo! imagine, stealing my boy away from me... what a bitch.!!!!... anyways, sya rin naman ang nagpaaral kay hayden eversince kaya pala when he was with me meron na pala silang milagrong ginagawa ng tyahin kong cradle snatcher!!!!
=========================
ineng... wag ka masyado uminom ng Charantia...

=P