Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Reason to stay at Chowking Divisoria-CDO ...



The best reason to stay at Chowking Divisoria-CDO is the view (lol). You have a front row seat to a cute manager (Mr. Mars), mars, mars, mars and so much more. The cutey manager is relaxing to sit and watch over coffee or chowking halo-halo in the afternon after your gym @ paragon.

Take a deep breathe, close your eyes, and picture yourself with Mars, surrounded by beauty. Ahhhh! Feels so good.

Oh yeah... Hehehehe... One reason i stayed I stay there....

Enjoy your stay @ Chowking Divisoria - CDO. I know you would...

1 comments:

lusell said...

I strongly agree! Chowking Divisoria is my favorite place to hang-out. I had a lot good memories there.

Indeed, Mr. Mars (handsome manager) is a vit.E. good for the eyes..

And also the other manager with a cute smile.It's refreshing to see a good sight. I just don't have the courage to look at his name tag that's why i don't know his name..He is very cute and friendly and humble too.

Keep it up! Smile... God bless u